Men's Second Avenue at Night Hoodie
“Confidence is very sexy. Don’t you think?”
-Jack Palance in the best ad for the worst product ever.
Charcoal grey with dark grey ink.
Smooth and reserved and quietly confident.
Don’t you think?
- 9.4-ounce, 52/48 cotton/poly sueded French terry
- Cover-stitched seams
- Twill-taped, lined, crossover 3-panel hood
- Grommets of black nickel
- Wide New Era metal tipped drawcords
- Pouch pocket in front
- Rib-knit hem, cuffs, and side panels
- Woven New Era badge at hem
- Embroidered New Era flag logo on left sleeve
Free shipping on all orders over $50!
The Authentic IAD Guarantee: It’s your hard-earned money and we want you to proudly wear a product that was designed and printed in the city of Detroit. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will take it back and give you a full refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
|Body Length at Back||29||30||31||32||33||33 3/4|
|Chest Width||20||21 1/2||23||25||27||29 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||36||36 3/4||37 1/2||38 1/4||39||39 3/4|