“Confidence is very sexy. Don’t you think?”
-Jack Palance in the best ad for the worst product ever.
Charcoal grey with dark grey ink. Smooth and reserved and quietly confident. And sexy. Don’t you think?
- 55% cotton/34% polyester/11% rayon
- Coverstitched seams
- 3-panel hood
- Crossover neck
- Heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Embossed New Era neck and shoulder taping
- Hand-dipped, silicone-tipped drawcords
- Rolled-forward shoulders
- Front pouch pocket
- Debossed silicone New Era flag logo on pocket
- Rib knit cuffs and hem
- Dark gray logos (as pictured)
- Large front logo, small back logo top center
Free shipping on all orders over $50!
The Authentic IAD Guarantee: It’s your hard-earned money and we want you to proudly wear a product that was designed and printed in the city of Detroit. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will take it back and give you a full refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED.